I was an unwanted child. Yep that is right I was put up for adoption, snatched from my mother’s arms at birth. I was adopted by the doctor who birthed me, I was the youngest of 7, my mother was blind, and my name was Scott. I was with the family for 2 weeks but my grandma (dad's mom) was not about to give up her first grandson, I mean did you see how cute I was? Grandma stormed into the house where I lived with my new family grabbed me and stormed out saying her lawyers would be in touch. Whew, narrow miss. Life with my real family is more than anyone could ever ask for, I have the most amazing mother and brother...
My life only got more interesting from there, as evidenced by the places I have lived. I have lived:
- in every state west of the Rockies except Utah (oh yeah, and Wyoming)
- in a tee pee at 11,000ft (ask me about the bathroom in the dead of winter)
- in a Zen commune (ask me about the bathroom)
- in 5 foreign countries (ask me about the bathroom)
- in a van down by the river (no seriously, oh yeah, and ask me about the bathroom)
Yes it is true, after a lifetime of poor bathroom conditions I see the bathroom as the most important room in the house and remodel them any chance I get!